About Nidea Corporate Real Estate
Nidea provides innovative real estate solutions exclusively to corporate space users. Nidea does not represent landlords, developers or building owners. It is this unbiased approach that allows us to maintain a clear focus in the development of operating strategies that we formulate and deliver on behalf of our clients.
Nidea is a 100% Canadian owned and Principal managed corporation. As the Toronto Partner for ITRA Global, we maintain expert local market knowledge with the added benefit of Principal Level Coverage in over 85 markets worldwide.
- Aldgate House is grabbed for £100 million by pension vehicle
- Canadian Investor Looks for ‘Sweet Spot’ In U.S. Market
- TD Bank Tower achieves LEED Gold Certification
- Homburg International Group announces the acquisition of the Holman Grand Hotel, Confederation Court Complex, National Bank Tower, BDC Place, and the Homburg Financial Tower, in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
- Pure Industrial Real Estate Trust announces $358.5 million Portfolio Acquisition and Public Offering of $160.1 million of Subscription Receipts